Taking God's Three Angels Messages as Medicine for Your Life Today
The First Angel's Message
The Everlasting Gospel: Today I thank God for His everlasting
covenant, the intention of His heart before the world began, to save me
through the blood of His Son, Jesus Christ.
Because of Christ's redemption, I
am a new creation
of infinite worth. I am deeply loved,
I am completely forgiven, I am fully pleasing,
I am totally accepted by God.
I am absolutely complete in Christ.
As a child of God, fully acquitted and adopted into His family, I
- Fear God: The power of
the fear of God overcomes all other fears - fear of failure, fear of
punishment, fear of the judgment, and fear of the future. I reject the
lies of Satan that I must by my own good works earn salvation and avoid
punishment. I accept the truth that Christ's atoning death for me is
sufficient to save from all sin.
- Give glory to Him for the hour of His judgment is
come. Because of Christ's gift of salvation, I need not fear the
judgment. Therefore, I give glory to God because He has provided an
Advocate who took my place and who presents me faultless before God's
throne. I repent of detracting from God's glory by attempting to earn
salvation, which is His free gift to me. I acknowledge that legalism is
the adherence to standards for the purpose of exalting myself. With
Paul I declare "God forbid that I should glory save in the cross of
Christ my Lord" (Gal. 6:14). I will also seek to give Him glory
through unity with -and love for- fellow Christians (John
17:20-26). I believe that God is most glorified when I am most
satisfied in Him.
- Worship Him who made heaven and earth as I
rest on the Sabbath-day as His sign of the security of Christ's gift of
completed salvation for me - a true celebration that I am not saved by
mo won works, but by His work. I accept the truth that worship is the
God-ordained way whereby the fullness of heaven's resources flows into
my life to fill me to overflowing. When I worship I give a deposition
(testimony) to declare my agreement with the witnesses in heaven's
Worthy is the Lamb who was
slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and
and honor and glory and blessing.
Jesus Christ can only
receive these as I give them to Him. Thus worship is
God's appointed path for the de-centralization of self, and for
the fullest realization a solid self-worth that comes from
'Christ-worth.' To worship is to serve God with my
praises and the needs of people with His sufficiency. I will daily
come before Him to receive the fullness of the benefits of His
covenant, His last will and testament.
The Second Angel's Message
Because Christ so loved me that He gave Himself for me, I no longer fear
rejection. In Christ I am fully accepted, and I renounce Babylon's
- Looking for love in all the wrong places.
- Trying to fill my cup from fountains that do not satisfy.
To "come out" of Babylon means that…
- through the power of the everlasting gospel Jesus sets me free from the bondage of arrogance and pride.
- I believe that Jesus Christ came to “heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free” (Luke 4:18,19), and I ask Him to heal all my hurts and fix all my broken places (Luke 4:18,19).
- I come out of the bondage of bitterness and unforgiveness by forgiving others as God has forgiven me. I give up my right to hurt those who have hurt me. Through the power of Christ
I break all strongholds of Satan over me as I escape the prison-like cycle of resentment, resistance, and rejection, which leads to rebellion, to experience genuine freedom.
- I reject Satan’s lies about God and about myself, and I replace these lies with God’s truths that set me free.
- I give up my dependence (addiction) on possessions, people, places, position, and power to satisfy my deepest needs.
- As I receive the gift of the Holy Spirit by faith, God pours His love into my heart. Because I experience the security and joy of being His special treasure,
I will, therefore, not need to look for love in the wrong places.
The Third Angel's Message
I reject Satan’s lie that the Creator-Redeemer God is not an adequate God.
Because His Son Jesus Christ is more than all-sufficient, I choose not to seek personal
significance and identity through substitutes (idols) that do not satisfy. This means that…
- no longer will I seek to control others, nor will I use the methods of the beast
(force, fear, threat, coercion, intimidation, manipulation etc.) to do the work of the Lamb.
- to prevent Satan from gaining a foothold in my life, I will let go of anger and forsake wrath,
lest his footholds become strongholds that hold me captive.
- I will worship the Lamb as all-sufficient Provider and all-powerful King, and trust Him for everything,
relinquishing control through daily surrender to Him. When I worship the beast, I become beast-like. Any idol
(substitute or replacement for Jesus Christ) will eventually become a ‘beast’ that will destroy me and damage the lives
I will express my dependence on God's covenant by…
- The patience of the saints as well as patience with the saints, as I accept difficult situations without
giving God a deadline to remove them. I will trust God that all things
work together for good to those who love Him (Romans 8:28).
- Keeping the commandments of God, not to earn salvation, but to protect
the free gift of salvation already provided through His covenant. I will
not take pride in my law-keeping, but I will use the law a diagnostic tool
to daily show me my need of a Savior.
- The faith of Jesus as I confess that my salvation does not rest on my
performance of the terms of a contract, but is based on fully trusting in
Christ's covenant faithfulness.
©2005 HEALING STREAM MINISTRIES
Right-Click here and "Save Target As..." to download a pdf version of this message.
If you were impressed with this message, and would like to bring
this seminar to your local church please
contact us with your comments.